[Nottingham] Why free software shouldn't depend on Mono or C#

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:25:05 UTC 2009

onecare was a laugh riot... the number of people who came to  me
begging for help  because htey thought OC was the be-all-and-end-all
of windows security then they found out  the hard way it wasn't... I
couldn't tell them how screwed they were, in fact I couldn't
breathe... I was laughing too damn hard.