[Nottingham] Android Phones

Rory Holland modestforagenius at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:52:00 UTC 2009

I'm reading about HTCs 2010 release, and might wait around for this:
http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/08/htc-bravo-pictured-more-lucidly/
Newer versions of Android will almost certainly feature better Outlook
integration, especially now microsoft have opened their PST format for
direct access without proprietary APIs.