[Nottingham] from cable to BT - financial necessity

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 20:29:18 UTC 2009

Camilio,

You are indeed fortunate. Whilst not a "green field site", I can look out at
open countryside from my house. The result is that I am so far from
the "local" exchange that my best phone line speed is 3.9Mb. Mind you, that
may be good enough for what I do most - web browsing and email - but not sure
about remote desktop on a VPN to company network.

Godfrey