[Nottingham] from cable to BT - financial necessity

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 22 02:09:46 UTC 2009

godfrey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am seriously having to review all my finances, and one saving I thought
> about was to switch from Virgin (costing me 37+ monthly) back to BT so giving
> me a saving of 20 quid a month.
>
> However, before I make this drastic move, I would like your (printable?)
> thoughts on this.
>
> I am also thinking of cancelling my monthly bus pass and taking to a cycle -
> but that is an entirely different story.
>

> Regards,
>
> Godfrey

Depends a lot on what you use the internet for, but the broadband
dongles can be a bit of a good move here if all you're doing is reading
email and surfing. Have a shop around for some deals, last I looked
Vodafone were offering a Gig for £9 with no time limits. Hutchison 3G
are still doing their three-tier PAYG package, at 10, 15 and 25 quid for
1, 3 and 7GB, but they expire after 30 days.

--
Are more people violently opposed to wearing fur than leather because it's easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs?