[Nottingham] Nottinghamshire County Council - Linux Engineer Job

namaste marcel.taylor at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 8 23:42:45 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Seems like NCC is taking a small step towards Linux. This is the first
time a there has been a specific Linux job. One of our largest systems,
Framework (Social Services) has an Oracle database. That database has
been runing in Unix but will be running in Linux. Hence the need for a
Linux Engineer. I work for NCC in ICT as an analyst. If any of you are
interested in the job and want more information, let me know.

http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/home/jobs/jobvacancies-detail.htm?vacancyID=12367

Marcel