[Nottingham] Eee?

john doe musik-maker at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 18:42:30 UTC 2009

For you guys intersted in hacking your Aspire One: http://www.linuxhaxor.net/2008/09/27/30-cool-acer-aspire-one-hacks/ > I'm happy with my Aspire One: the latest versions have a 3G modem built in, it > seems, though you would be best to check that.   Current models are 8.9", but > they have announced a 10.1"  model for February.> > The linux on them is a bit weird, but I reckon there will be a fuilly > functioning alternative within the next couple of weeks - there are two or > three on which nearly everything works perfectly, and with the usual sharing > of information they are all gradually ironing out wrinkles.  (Issues have > been around odd hardware, especially the card readers which, if empty, are > not visible to the system at all on boot).  > > -- > David Aldred> > _______________________________________________> Nottingham mailing list> Nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk> https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/nottingham