[Nottingham] Box of bits...

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Sat Jan 24 16:58:20 UTC 2009

It's come to that stage again at which the various bits & pieces which
I've 'preserved' from various dead or semi-dead machine are overflowing the
shelf I carelessly put them on, pending needing them or doing something
constructive with them....  and once again I've not needed them or done
anything constructive with them.

Anyone want a box (roughly 15"x15"x12") full of stuff?  There's motherboards,
various cards, floppy drives, a dead grue, an optical drive, CPU fans,, all
sorts really.

First email to get back to me wins; if two arrive at the same time, the one
sent earlier gets it - subject to believability so no fiddling with clocks!

Collect from Beeston.   Ok, I was joking about the grue.

--
David Aldred