[Nottingham] Box of bits...

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 24 23:23:46 UTC 2009

Nuts, I really wanted a dead grue as well... didn't get one for xmas...

--
TLP

 - The following signature is encoded double-ROT-47. Unauthorised duplication and/or decryption is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

 - Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went nuts.

 - No, I will not fix your computer.

 - Thought: It must be a bitch to write your name in the snow in Arabic...

 - Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

 - Rice: 1.4 billion Chinese can't all be wrong.

 - I'm dreaming of a better world where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned!

 - If you can make a cheesecake you can install a Linux driver from source.

 - Don't listen to the do-gooders, condoms are useless. They split, they leak and they burst. And the human stomach can't handle the impact of two kilos of cocaine.

 - Users who XNA their Usenet posts are admitting that their ramblings aren't worth reading.

 - (on Windows) You know why "last known good configuration" almost never works? Because the last known good configuration was a blank disk. - Sinister Midget, c.o.l.a. 15 Jan 2009

 - Here's to our wives and sweethearts; may they never meet.

 - (on writing) I suggest words formed into sentences, occasionally divided by punctuation, then further constructed into paragraphs containing references to the subject matter, with a detailed analysis of that subject matter organised into chapters, and finally ending with a conclusion. Be sure to use your own words, and not those found elsewhere such as in a dictionary, otherwise you may be found guilty of copyright violation - an offence punishable by death in certain states of the USA. - Homer, c.o.l.a. 19 Jan 2009

 - Forget nicotine patches, they don't smoke for shit and you only fit 3 in a rizla. I'm back to my 5 lighters a day.

 - my last ever attempt at a standalone Windows install, 2008.05.20 10:05 - "Please insert the disk labeled 'Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 CD' into Drive A." Now, where'd I put those sidecutters...?

*#* Signoff: labo-rat (find / -name \*yourbase\* -exec chown us:us {} \;)