[Nottingham] Thursday Meeting

Martin Lomas martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 12:37:49 UTC 2009

Michael Erskine wrote:
> All,
> Hmmm, it seems that I'm unlikely to be able to attend Thursday night's
> meeting (clash of appointments with childcare - I lost the coin-toss).
> Not that I had a plan for what to talk about or anything -- what do
> folks want to do with the evening?

Oooer...

I'm on for enjoying a beer or two and talking Linux to anyone interested.

And I've a few tales I can tell on user experiences in both the Windows
and Apple and Linux worlds.

Also had few bits of fun in the continuing battle against email spam and
"UBE"s.

OK...

So let's make it a Beers and "User Experiences" discussion:

What do you like and dislike about computer systems?

(I'll promise to keep quiet!! :-) )

Usual 19:30 meet at The Nav!

Cheers All,