[Nottingham] *TONIGHT* 05/02/2009 Thursday Meeting

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 15:20:19 UTC 2009

Folks,

*TONIGHT*

Something for a bit of discussion and shared experiences!

> And I've a few tales I can tell on user experiences in both the Windows
> and Apple and Linux worlds.
>
> Also had few bits of fun in the continuing battle against email spam and
> "UBE"s.
>

> OK...
>
> So let's make it a Beers and "User Experiences" discussion:
>
> What do you like and dislike about computer systems?
>
> (I'll promise to keep quiet!! :-) )

All at The Navigation

http://www.thenavvy.co.uk/

*Thursday 05/02/2009*

Meet:	19:30
(in the bar somewhere - look for penguins or just shout "where's NLUG!")

Talk:	20:00
(in the room upstairs)

Beers and Linux and other topics until 23:00

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham
NG2 1AA
Tel: 0115 9417139

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x

We are in the large room upstairs. WiFi access available.

All welcome.

See ya there,

Cheers All,

martin at ml1.co.uk