[Nottingham] 123-reg support

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Tue Mar 10 21:13:46 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 10 Mar 2009, godfrey wrote:

> According to a FAQ, sendmail is available in /usr/sbil/sendmail. Only
> problem is, it is not there, as can be proved by a simple "if exists" test

Is that a typo, or have you been looking in /usr/sbil?  I suspect it's more
likely to be /usr/sbin

(We can all do typos.  That nearly got sent as 'looming in').

The other thing which comes to my mind is what scripting is available.  PHP
has a mail() function, and if php.ini is configured by the ISP for whatever
they have set up, then the location of sendmail becomes irrelevant as far as
providing a response form instead of a mailto is concerned.

--
David Aldred