[Nottingham] Next meeting

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:54:57 UTC 2009

2009/3/17 Michael Erskine <msemtd at googlemail.com>:
> Damn! For some bizarre reason a mod-rewrite rule has suddenly quit
> working. I seriously hate it when things like this happen.
>
> http://www.tecspy.com/nlug/ == 403
> http://www.tecspy.com/nlug/index.html == fine
>
> I'll try and fix it.

OK, fixed -- this Apache config hasn't been touched for months so I
can only conclude that it must be a recent change in Apache
mod-rewrite or some config higher in the chain that I don't have
access to.

BTW: the next tech meeting is scheduled for April 2nd (website
updated!) - no topic set so far but a few are in discussion. I vote we
talk about my twisty puzzle collection :)  The next social is...
whenever we want I suppose! This week is the right time for it I
think.

Michael.