[Nottingham] [Social] **TOMORROW** 18/3/2009

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Tue Mar 17 09:44:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Thomas Preece wrote:

> 2009/3/17 Michael Erskine <msemtd at googlemail.com>:
>> The next social is...
>> whenever we want I suppose! This week is the right time for it I
>> think.
>
> Apparently the next social is tomorrow...

Thanks Thomas, sorry just caught this thread this morning.  The next
social is indeed tomorrow (20:00ish) at:

   Antalya Restaurant & Bar
   Forman Street,
   Nottingham NG1 4AA
   0115 9418420 or 0115 953 7788

http://www.antalya.co.uk/

It's been a few years since NLUG have been there, though everyone who
partook the last time seemed quite pleased with the offerings and value.

Drinks beforehand (19:30ish) at:

   Langtry's
   South Sherwood St,
   NOTTINGHAM, NG1 4BY
   0115 9472124

http://www.greatbeer.co.uk/notla.htm

Anyone planning on attending, could you please contact me offlist so we
can arrange for sufficient seating at Antalya if need be.

Everyone welcome, and we look forward to seeing some of you there,

-Stef