[Nottingham] [a netbook distro - finally?]

Rory Holland modestforagenius at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:47:42 UTC 2009

Have you tried Ubuntu 9.10 beta? It is very attractive and easy to
use. In terms of speed, it's not bad either. I'd recommend this
version over the latest stable version, as nearly all of te bugs have
been fixed now. The final version comes out at the end of October.
James

2009/10/4 Sergiusz Pawlowicz <sergiusz at pawlowicz.name>:
> hi, finally - which netbook distro is the best - i mean
> a good compromise between speed and features?
>
> we had a long discuss, but i cannot see final results ;)
>
> s.

Please avoid sending me encrypted Microsoft Office attachments (Word,
Excel, Powerpoint)