[Nottingham] [a netbook distro - finally?]

Matthew Tompsett matthewbpt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:32:28 UTC 2009

Ubuntu 9.10 is going to have a Moblin Remix, I think this sounds extremely
promising for netbooks, you can get the daily live cd's from
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-moblin-remix/daily-live/current/ , it's
still a bit buggy but seems very promising. I like the original Moblin but I
found it lacked the community and the software repositories of Ubuntu.
Matt