[Nottingham] Possibility of help?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 11:29:13 UTC 2009

sean wrote:
[---]
> Yes, she is at Nottingham Trent, but this is the wifi in her own house
> that her and some friends have privately rented for their second year.

Hope I'm not repeating the obvious, but isn't it just a case of talking
her through the "set up a WiFi connection wizard" and to include
whatever WPA key they have for their home WiFi router?

Regardless, she should be able to plug in an ethernet lead to have it
automagically work as an easy stopgap to at least get online.

If not too scary, and/or if noone else is nearby, she'd be welcome to
call by at one of our group meets for help.

Good luck!

martin at ml1.co.uk