[Nottingham] [a netbook distro - finally?]

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:13:00 UTC 2009

Michael Erskine wrote:
> I've stuck with the distro that came with my EeePC 701 (Xandross -
> emphasis on the DROSS!) as nothing I've seen comes close to its speed
> and stability. There are masses of annoyances to conquer such as glibc
> dependency hell but anything is better than having to wait more than 2
> seconds for Firefox to start!
>
> Regards,
> Michael Erskine.

has anyone tried loading Dyne:Bolic onto their netbooks yet? It does
seem to have disappeared off the mainstream distro radar, but I have a
copy...

btw, I'll be at the cave in about an hour with a copy or two of Brazil
on DVD. Castle Road, behind meter #42. Bring Red Bull. :)

--
Are more people violently opposed to wearing fur than leather because it's easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs?