[Nottingham] Simple database software

Rory Holland modestforagenius at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:13:35 UTC 2010

If you're sure you need a database and not just a spreadsheet, I'd recommend
Openoffice.org Base.
There's an article in this month's Linux Format about setting one up, I'll
see if I can dig it out for you and scan it in.

On 30 April 2010 19:59, Stripes <stripes at roppa.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> People,
>
> I am emigrating and need to make up full inventory of what is going in
> the freight container. I am looking for a simple Linux database that I
> can record Name, Description and a Photograph of the item. Any
> recommendations?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Stripes

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more
like?