[Nottingham] Simple database software

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 23:17:56 UTC 2010

Hi

Not quite PC I guess, but I looked for one for ages to replace a very
old Windoze database called Idealist and gave up in the end. The good
news is that with the recent versions of Wine, Idealist runs just fine
under Linux and is pretty simple to setup compared to most other
products, powerful searching, multiuser version available and is
free..... (they stopped producing it years ago, but did release as a
free to use on a magazine CD and now not possible to trace the
manufacturer).

If you want a copy let me know and I can email it to you, for quick and
easy database which is all point and click to setup, it is difficult to
beat.

Peter