[Nottingham] Help with Ubuntu 10.10 - Graphical interface crash (I think!)

Iain dimmock iainpfx at gmx.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 13:45:43 UTC 2010

Hello

I'm quite a newbie myself but found if I ran ubuntu(a older version) as a live disk on the computer I was able to get to all the stuff stored on the hard drive.

it was labeled as file -the size of my hard drive, then burnt stuff to cd and did a fresh install

hope this helps some

Iain

-------- Original-Nachricht --------