[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 15/12/2010 Tasting Kayal and Kerala

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 14:57:17 UTC 2010

Folks,

It's that time of year and the NLUG Christmas Nosh is more of a quiet
sleepy relaxed tasty 'backwaters' affair Southern Indian style:

Tasting Kayal and Kerala
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2010/11/peachy-keens-take-2/78

*Wednesday 15/12/2010*

Pre-nosh beers in the nearby New Market Pub 7:30pm and thence to wander
along to the nearby Kayal to be gently and tastefully spiced. :-)

Note: Southern Indian food is more for good taste rather than blowing
your head off. So should be gently good!

We're also putting together a list of talks for next year. We're getting
rather a good list of speakers together already, and there's still room
for others. Further ideas, comments, offers all welcomed.

So far for Wednesday, we have:

John, Rory, Dave and myself.

Also possibly Paul depending on travel from afar.

Please let me know so that I can give an exact number for people for the
table.

Indeed, all welcome!

For anyone new, please let me know if any penguins are needed for
identification ;-)

See folks there,

martin at ml1.co.uk