[Nottingham] Ubuntu 10.04

kcharris97 at aol.com kcharris97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 18:48:57 UTC 2010

I have been using 10.04 for a while now and have been very please with
it. I use it as a dual boot systen on my PC which also had Windows XP.
I recently replaced XP with Windows 7 and it has wiped out my boot menu
which means I can't access Ubuntu! I know it is still on the computer
as a partition shows it a Linux partition. Can anyone help an old
buffer (70+) to access my friend Lucid again please.

I remember that a Windows partition should always be loaded first but
as I was replacing with a newer version I thought I was ok  - WRONG!

Keith Harris