[Nottingham] [Talk] Thurs 07/01/2010 A GUI Past & Future

Simon Osborne flibble at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:22:15 UTC 2010

2010/1/10 Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk>:
> Martin wrote:

>> And are there any volunteers to revamp our long dormant website? (A lot
>> of work was put into the old drupal site. Either resurrect that or at
>> least retrieve the content?)
>
> No takers on that one :-( ... so far?
>

> Cheers All,
> Martin

If you're interested then I've got a hosting account with Media Temple
which I can happily provide some hosting space for the NLUG website?
If you have all the php files for the old drupal website along with
the MySQL dump then I can have it uploaded and online quite rapidly.
Of course the nottingham.lug.org.uk domain would have to be repointed
and I have no idea who can do that.

Simon