[Nottingham] Job opportunity

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 22 15:21:24 UTC 2010

Garry Saddington wrote:
> My company has a job opening for a python/zope developer, if anyone is
> interested or knows of someone who needs a job and can do the above,
> please get in contact.

Hello Garry,

Good to hear that the company's going well :-)

Consider also posting on the UK python list:
and possibly the Linux job list:

& don't forget to clearly state "No Agencies"
whenever you post a job ad, or you'll be forever
bothered by the clueless and the crooked trying
to palm off their book full of VB coders :-/

  - Richard

--
Richard Smedley        Social Media & Accessible Web for small Orgs
                                        http://GoodGNUs.org/courses

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley         Sustainable 3rd Sector IT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmedley
                                   http://identi.ca/richardsmedley/