[Nottingham] Job opportunity

Garry Saddington garry at schoolteachers.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 15:29:43 UTC 2010

Richard Smedley wrote:
> Garry Saddington wrote:
>> My company has a job opening for a python/zope developer, if anyone is
>> interested or knows of someone who needs a job and can do the above,
>> please get in contact.
>
> Hello Garry,
>
> Good to hear that the company's going well :-)

Yes we have quite a large investor on board but we couldn't go open
source, although the source will be totally open and customisable we
will not be approved of by FSF or OSI I'm afraid. Getting ScholarPack
out to schools without ripping them off and putting food on the table
were the two main targets.
I hope we will achieve both targets ;-)
Regards
Garry