[Nottingham] Help: Lucid Lynx sound

James Holland modestforagenius at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 11:30:53 UTC 2010

Check to see if the sound is muted, and obviously check all hardware
connections etc.
Click the volume icon <כ)) in the notification area and then click Output.
It may be you have more than one audio device, and the wrong one is detected.
In my case, I also have a digital output that I don't use.

On 3 June 2010 12:11, Simon Osborne <flibble at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lucid mutes all audio by default for me. Have you checked the volume control icon near the clock to see if it's muted?
>
> Simon
>
> On 3 Jun 2010 11:55, <kcharris97 at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Just updated to Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx which is great but I seem to
> have lost sound. Amarok and Rythmbox both show as installed but no
> sound. No sounds on log on either. Can anyone help an old duffer?

R. James Holland
0115 9 509 789