[Nottingham] Maillist notes

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Fri Jun 4 08:24:36 UTC 2010

Martin,

Please take this as being said with a smile :-) but "get a grip" as they
say.  Josh has a very valid point.  You're chasing away helpful posters
because your choice of "rules" effectively limits their options of posting
formats/locations.

I'd personally rather see more messages/input on possible solutions to
tech problems than messages from Martin banging on over and over about how
top-posting is corporate and the digest doesn't look as pretty as it
should.  It does comes across as unfriendly.

Mobile phones are here to stay, and the folks who write the e-mail
clients unfortunately don't see the state of your list digests and
archives as a priority.

l8r,

-Stef