[Nottingham] Maillist notes

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 10:38:31 UTC 2010

On 03/06/10 16:36, Joshua Lock wrote:
> On 3 June 2010 16:34, Simon Osborne <flibble at gmail.com> wrote:
[---]
>> Oh, I hope that wasn't my fault. I sent a message from my phone and
>> realised after that it forced me to top post and sent the mail as
>> HTML..
>>
>> Stupid Android...
>
> I feel your pain, and don't see a way to change it. Which means I end
> up not posting responses to the list (which may be useful to members)
> for "fear" of upsetting people.

Ooooeer, double death by a thousand html brackets!... :-)

And I think we've got Michael as the guardian angle to defend all top
posters!

More seriously:

Useful comments are useful comments and welcomed and wanted.

With more of the mobile "smartphone" type devices around, we'll just
have to take whatever quirkiness they have for their posts.

But is this the start of the push over to going web-based
twitter/facebook based to move beyond the now very old maillist?

martin at ml1.co.uk