[Nottingham] Wave

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 23:15:59 UTC 2010

On 06/06/10 23:12, Martin wrote:
> My only real concerns are:
>
> Reliability;
> Security;
> Immunity to vandalism;
> Not losing a lot of work/content when something newer comes along.
>

> Anyone knowledgeable to start the wave rolling?
>
> We can pick up this thread to wave around to see how it works?

Looking at:

http://www.google.com/support/wave/bin/static.py?page=guide.cs&guide=28326#

Does anyone else get a spooky unease of this being rather similar to the
'social networking' as on "facebook" and "twitter"?

Or am I just being paranoid?

Is the code readily available for someone here to host a test/demo that
we can then tweak and customise?

Or is there already a maillist archive webview that also allows threaded
posting so that we can have /both/ a web view and the good old fashioned
email maillist client access?

martin at ml1.co.uk