[Nottingham] [Event] Workshop for Long Term Future of Software

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 22:06:17 UTC 2010

Folks,

A slightly convoluted forwarding for:

####
"Are you a software developer interested in providing a long-term future
for your work? Do you have the time to attend an expenses-paid*, one-day
JISC workshop in London on 7 July 2010? If so, please read on..."
####

That does raise the thought of whether the future of a piece of software
should be considered when first writing the software, or whether you
just leave it all to the whim of Darwinian evolution as to whether your
software survives, evolves, or becomes neglected to be lost forever...

Hope of interest,