[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 16/06/2010 Antibo's Pizza/Pasta

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 13:51:49 UTC 2010

On 14/06/10 22:43, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> This Wednesday 16/06/2010:
>
> Continuing the multinational search and adventure around Nottingham, we
> venture somewhere long ago last visited, to Antibo's for a taste of
> pizza and/or pasta. They have a 1/2 price cocktails offer so we'll head

That was rather good. The spicy garlic bread was certainly spicy and the
calzone can be recommended. The 2-for-1 deals were rather good also.
We'll have to try there again.

Rather quiet including the rest of the city. Everyone watching football
instead? Or just enjoying a pleasant summer evening?

Various discussions about email, languages and a possible "NLUG
MailWave" and much else. Apparently, the mail digests are still used and
do still work despite extraneous crud in there that shouldn't be included.

Stef got a special mention for her example of /side posting/ ! :-)

There was some shared concern that Google is becoming or is already too
pervasive...

Navigation next first Wed, 07/07/2010.

Next social nosh is a return to the Big Wok on Wed 21/07/2010.

Anyone for Beeston Blue Moon Beers on Wed 30/06/2010?

martin at ml1.co.uk