[Nottingham] Zero-PHP wiki!?

Mike Cardwell nlug at lists.grepular.com
Wed May 19 12:17:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, 19 May 2010 12:46:45 +0100, James Holland
<modestforagenius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unrelated: Is it possible to unsubscribe to individual mailing list
> threads easily?For example, I can see this one being quite popular, but
> doesn't interest me in the slightest (sorry!)

This is something I've considered before. It would be nice if I could
right click a message in Thunderbird and click "Ignore thread" and have it
automatically mark any further messages in that thread as Read and have
them hidden from view. I'm surprised this feature doesn't exist. I've
looked for addons in the past but have never found one.

--
Mike Cardwell - Perl/Java/Web developer, Linux admin, Email admin
Read my tech Blog -              https://secure.grepular.com/