[Nottingham] Zero-PHP wiki!?

James Holland modestforagenius at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:49:41 UTC 2010

On Gmail click "More Actions" and then "Filter Messages like these"
I put "Zero-PHP Wiki" in the Subject line, and told Gmail to skip the Inbox.
It's unlikely a wanted message will happen to have this in the subject line.
Anyway, I'll let you get on with your Wiki-ness, but add my own
contribution:

What exactly is wrong with PHP for a Wiki?
Mediawiki and Wikia are both excellent standards for Wikis, and neither
suffer from poor performance. Wikia will even host it for you!

On 19 May 2010 13:16, Mike Cardwell <nlug at lists.grepular.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 May 2010 12:46:45 +0100, James Holland
> <modestforagenius at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Unrelated: Is it possible to unsubscribe to individual mailing list
> > threads easily?For example, I can see this one being quite popular, but
> > doesn't interest me in the slightest (sorry!)
>
> This is something I've considered before. It would be nice if I could
> right click a message in Thunderbird and click "Ignore thread" and have it
> automatically mark any further messages in that thread as Read and have
> them hidden from view. I'm surprised this feature doesn't exist. I've
> looked for addons in the past but have never found one.
>
> --
> Mike Cardwell - Perl/Java/Web developer, Linux admin, Email admin
> Read my tech Blog -              https://secure.grepular.com/
> Follow me on Twitter -           http://twitter.com/mickeyc
> Hire me - http://cardwellit.com/ http://uk.linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more
like?