[Nottingham] Adding repository

Cat Clarkson envengcat at googlemail.com
Thu May 20 14:45:21 UTC 2010

I'm in labs on phone atm so hard to help, but try googling notinggam
university package manager proxy, I'm fairly sure someone made a blog post
with how..

Sent from my HTC

On May 20, 2010 3:41 PM, "Aritra Dalal" <aritra.dalal at gmail.com> wrote:

I doubt the IT at the Nottingham Uni would be of too much help on this one.
What's the current proxy setting that you have?

This email and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s), and may contain confidential, or otherwise priviledged,
information, and unauthorised use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email erroneously, please notify the
sender immediately, and delete this email and any attachment from the
system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken, the sender accepts
no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the presence of an
infection.
P *Please consider the environment before printing this email.*