[Nottingham] virtualbox windows question

Simon Sleaford simon.sleaford at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:31:08 UTC 2010

Hi Godfrey

As far as I'm aware your Vista vm shouldn't be able to see your Linux
partition at all so you should be safe enough to carry on and wipe the drive
(notice it even refers to it as the c: drive, a concept foreign to Linux).

However, it you're being directed towards a complete restore why not build a
new vm from the ground up and then delete the broken old one when you are
happy with the new one?

Cheers

Simon