[Nottingham] Website Theme version b

Phil Whitaker nottingahmlug at beardygnome.co.uk
Sat Oct 9 03:35:43 UTC 2010

On my 10.1" netbook, nlug.wp.ml1.co.uk displays fine, as does
nottlug.blogspot.com, but nlug.c25.eu doesn't - the left and right blocks
end up misaligned.

I'm still not keen on the green-on-black theme of nlug.c25.eu.  AS a big fan
of WordPress, my preferred option would be to convert
nottlug.blogspot.comto WP and add WPTouch, a Twitter / Ident.ca plugin
etc.

Phil