[Nottingham] Google unbeatable? Absolute power corrupts?

Mat Booth mbooth at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 26 15:56:09 UTC 2010

On 24 October 2010 16:56, Tim Dobson <lists at tdobson.net> wrote:
> Nokia are strategically stupid to try to keep Maemo/Meego right to the their
> chest, but their platform definitely preferable to Android for anyone who
> cares about technology.

I think Nokia are learning. Merging their Maemo project with Intel's
Moblin project to produce Meego seems like a good move to me. The guys
in the Fedora Mobility camp are hoping to base the Fedora 14 Netbook
spin on Meego. [1] (The current Fedora 13 Netbook spin is based on
Moblin [2].)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MeeGo_1.0
[2] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/moblin/

--