[Nottingham] Deleting virtual CD drive from Western Digital USB HDD

Matthew Tompsett matthewbpt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:46:16 UTC 2010

If this software is something called U3, which some manufacturers put on
their hard drives and memory sticks, then you need to go to the manufaturers
website to download the removal tool, unfortunately it can only be done from
windows as the program they provide is windows only. I had to do this with a
Sandisk memory stick I bought.

Hope this helps,

Matt