[Nottingham] Introduction

Mat Booth mbooth at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 12 09:30:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was looking for a local LUG to join and there doesn't seem to be one
in my home town, but judging from mailing list traffic, you guys seem
like one of the most active groups near by.

I'm a software engineer by day and an open source contributor by night
so maybe I'll be able to answer the odd linux/programming related
question. Maybe. Also, as a member of the Fedora project, I look
forward to winding up Ubuntu users. ;-)

Elsewhere on this list I've read that you meet the first Wednesday of
the month. Is there any particular time?

Best regards,
Mat

--
Mat Booth