[Nottingham] Computer for sale! Linux compatibility assured.

Rory Holland rory at linux.com
Fri Dec 2 11:29:01 UTC 2011

Quiet, yes and no. There are only three fans: The PSU fan, a fan in
the case at the top which draws air out through the CPU heatsink, and
the graphics card fan, which can get quite "whirry" under load.
So when it's idling, it's nice and quiet. When it's gaming, the
graphics card fan whines a bit, but you may have some luck with
earbuds and a can of compressed air.