[Nottingham] Wireless dongle ....

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 9 16:00:47 UTC 2011

Hi there ....  Got a cheap wi-fi usb dongle from e-bay.  It's a Pluscom
N11 - Model WU11N-AR9170.  It is advertised as suitable for Linux, and
there's a penguin on the box.  So far, I've spent a lot of time looking
at forums etc, and I've loaded up the Windows driver using ndiswrapper.
The driver is able to see the dongle and tell me that it is attached or
not.  So far, I haven't found a way of seeing any wireless hubs.

Anyone know this dongle?

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/