[Nottingham] Interesting reading

Christopher Joice christopher at c25.eu
Sat Feb 12 00:38:06 UTC 2011

Certainly interesting, I'm impressed they even tried it!
As mentioned, due to the "cloud" nature of things there is very little to
chose between what runs your browser, and most of the
"solutions" involved using crippled web-based microsoft software.

Probably the key point to take away is how well microsoft have been reverse
engineered, amazing how well everything integrates into a proprietary,
undocumented/poorly documented environment.