[Nottingham] rms to talk to GNU/NLUG, Nottingham CompSoc and Nottinghack

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 15:04:37 UTC 2011

Folks,

We're very honoured to host a talk by *rms* at the Nottingham Hackspace.

If you don't know who rms is, then you definitely should come along!

We've got very limited space with seating for just 80 people...
Booking is on Eventbrite:

http://stallman.eventbrite.com/

Please book to reserve a space if you definitely know that you will come along.

(Talks by rms normally attract many hundreds of attendees, so best
check now to gain a place.)

Guaranteed to be a good talk and fundamental for all our freedoms.

Nottingham Gnu/Linux User Group
and Nottingham University Compsoc

in association with Nottingham Hackspace