[Nottingham] Anyone have a spare ADSL modem?

Richard Hodgson rich at dearinternet.com
Sat Jun 25 02:50:58 UTC 2011

University is over, and I'm about to ship off to a relative's place until I
start work in September. She has ADSL, but it's purely of the USB modem
variety. I'd like to set up a wireless ADSL modem/router for my various
devices, but I lack one, so I'm either looking for either a wireless or
cabled ADSL router; I've already got a standard RJ45 wireless router from my
Virgin cable connection, but that's fairly useless without an ADSL modem
with an RJ45 port.

I used to have a couple of these things just lying around until I had a
clearout; I don't suppose anybody on the LUG has one that they'd be willing
to part ways with?

Cheers,

Rich