[Nottingham] Anyone have a spare ADSL modem?

Paul Tew binarybod at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 09:12:03 UTC 2011

Rich,

I have and old Netgear WGR614v2 wireless  router gathering dust at the
moment. It has a partner, a Netgear DM602 ADSL modem and in concert they
will do what you are asking I think. I don't want any money for them but
I would like to be rid...

The DM602 - http://support.netgear.com/app/products/model/a_id/2336
And the WGR614 - http://support.netgear.com/app/products/model/a_id/2584

Paul