[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 02/03/2011 btrfs: A Better File System? Or a COW?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 23:20:07 UTC 2011

>>> Definitely.  It's called poutine...
>>
>> What?! The "National Dish" of Canada is an example of 'fast food'?!... :-(
>>

> Considering that our national dish is widely considered to be fish and
> chips, that could be construed as an example of the pot calling the kettle
> black!
>
> ;-)

Nah... You don't get anything anywhere near as healthy as a real
fillet of fish in any such 'fast food' service chutes or roadside
greasy wagons! Makes our fish 'n' chips positively utopian, /and/ the
cooking oil gets recycled for biofuel. :-)

Anyhow, I thought the Canadians had been in the news not so long back
for their 'cultural delicacy' of eating raw beating seal pup hearts
whilst on TV for some political campaign?!...

:-(