[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 02/03/2011 btrfs: A Better File System? Or a COW?

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Tue Mar 8 10:59:01 UTC 2011

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, Dave wrote:

> Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:24:36 +0000
> From: Dave <daveluff at ntlworld.com>
> To: Notts GNU/Linux Users Group <nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk>
> Subject: Re: [Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 02/03/2011 btrfs: A Better
>     File System? Or a COW?

>>> Definitely.  It's called poutine...
>> What?! The "National Dish" of Canada is an example of 'fast food'?!... :-(
>>

> Considering that our national dish is widely considered to be fish and chips,
> that could be construed as an example of the pot calling the kettle black!
>
> ;-)
>
> Cheers - Dave

Thanks, Dave, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Though we all
know it can never be that simple with Martin.  He can't just leave it at
calling the kettle black-- he undoubtedly has some sort of far-flung
anecdotal justification for its "darkness relative to others" and will no
doubt also write a small shell script to prove this by utilising input
from attached CCDs that evaluate a kettle's relative reflective properties
compared to a pot's (and will probably report his findings on a new scale
of minutia that he's just purposely invented for the job).

l8r,

-Stef