[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wednesday 02/03/2011 btrfs: A Better File System? Or a COW?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 20:32:07 UTC 2011

On 8 March 2011 20:01, Mat Booth <mbooth at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 8 March 2011 13:11, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 8 March 2011 11:44, ForkBombFluf <fluf at freeshell.org> wrote:
>>> On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Brian Pickford wrote:

>> Anyhow, I thought geeks were far more fond of the 1000001 renderings
>> and shadings of the greatest iconic and most essential lab feature
>> known to all Science:
>>
>> The Teapot

> Only if you're into 3D. If like me, you think that is one more D than
> necessary, you'll be a fan of Lenna. ;-)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenna

Well, well, well... I never realised! Good to put a name to some very
widely used test data. I guess the gender bias explains why we don't
have Arne S or Brad P as the test data...

So that's 3d and 2d... Do we have the triplet of the sine, triangle,
and square waves for the 1d processing test?

Regular hypercube for 4d?