[Nottingham] Fwd: Reply to your e-mail of 14.04.2011- our ref. COMP/C-3/12.05.2011/HT.2382-Bundle 2011/048507

Benjamin Crowe sneblot at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:13:40 UTC 2011

I have used Novatech on several occasions but more for components then
actual full systems, although in the past I had thought about buying a
laptop from them so its nice to be able to select the no OS option and save
a little bit of cash, though out of all the online etailers I would have to
agree that Novatech are not the cheapest, though their after sales support
via phone and forums are very helpful.

Ben