[Nottingham] What mobile to get?

Richard Hodgson rich at dearinternet.com
Sat May 21 16:11:36 UTC 2011

I got a T-Mobile G1 a few years back thinking I wanted a physical keyboard,
and found the onscreen keyboard so good after a few days that I barely used
it, meaning that my phone had a lot of wasted bulk.

I've got an HTC Desire now, with CyanogenMod installed, so I get Android
2.3.4, and it's awesome. Flash is currently up to 10.3 for all those who are
interested.